Germolene Antiseptic Cream is contains 2 active substances, phenol and chlorhexidine digluconate. Both have antiseptic properties for the disinfection of skin, wounds and burns. Phenol also has a local anaesthetic action for the relief of pain. The cream base helps to soften the skin and soothe irritation.
Directions for use:
- Wash hands
- Break the tube seal by peeling from the tag
- Thoroughly clean the affected area of skin with warm water (DO NOT use soap)
- For minor cuts, grazes, etc: Apply the cream directly or on a dressing
- For Minor burns, scalds and blisters: Apply the cream generously and massage in gently
- Replace the cap firmly after use
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Consult a healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Contains cetostearyl alcohol which may cause local skin irritation. Consult a healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
Store below 25°C