Secura Extra Protective Cream contains the active ingredient Zinc Oxide 30.6%.
Directions for use:
- Change wet and soiled diapers, garments and linens promptly
- Cleanse the infected area and allow to dry
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary with each diaper change; especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to soiled diapers, garments, linens , faeces, or urine may be prolonged.
- for the treatment and prevention of incontinence-associated dermatitis
- for use on denuded skin associated with exposure to faeces or urine
- for use on macerated skin
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Not to be applied over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerations. Consult a healthcare professional if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
Store in a cool place below 30°C