Nutren Diabetes Powder is a nutritionally balanced diet for oral consumption or tube feeding. It can be used as a source of nutrition or as a supplement. It has a low glycemic index of 28.
Gluten free and halal certified.
Directions for use:
- Wash hands. Follow dosage table and select the volume to be prepared.
- Measure cooled boiled water and pour in a clean bowl or container.
- Scoop and level the desired amount of powder using the scoop provided or weight by grams.
- Add the powder to the water and immediately stir until well mixed.
- After use, store the scoop inside the can.
Suitable for people with diabetes and hyperglycemia and as a sole source of nutrition.
= 188kcal -> 40g Nutren Powder (or 5 scoops) in 220ml of water
= 250kcal -> 55g Nutren Powder (or 7 scoops) in 210 ml of water
= 375kcal -> 83g Nutren Powder (or 10.5 scoops) in 440ml of water
= 500kcal -> 110g Nutren Powder (or 14 scoops) in 420ml of water
= 750kcal -> 166g (or 21 scoops) in 880ml of water
= 1000kcal -> 220g (or 28 scoops) in 840ml of water
Keep out of reach of children. Not for intravenous use. Not suitable for children below the age of 4 years. When tube feeding, do not add medications or other foods to the feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. All prepared product should be tightly covered and consumed within 6 hours at room temperature or within 12 hours if refrigerated. Once opened, use within 1 month.